1. 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
3. 3 cloves garlic, minced
4. 16 ounces cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
5. 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
6. 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
7. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
8. 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
9. 1 (13.8-ounce can) refrigerated classic pizza crust
10. 8 (1-ounce slices) Wisconsin fresh mozzarella cheese
11. 1 cup Wisconsin ricotta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet or pizza pan with olive oil.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
3. Stir in mushrooms, thyme and oregano. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender and browned, about 5-6 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Working on a surface that has been sprinkled with cornmeal, roll out the pizza into a 12-inch-diameter round. Transfer to prepared baking sheet or pizza pan.
5. Top with mozzarella, dollops of ricotta and mushrooms.
6. Place into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheeses have melted.
7. Serve immediately.