1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice, thyme and rosemary; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet or pizza pan with olive oil.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
1. In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, mushrooms, zucchini, peas, garlic, thyme and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and heavy cream.
1. Place a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the butter and oil. Once the butter has melted, add the mushrooms.
2. Allow the mushrooms to sear for 5 minutes, stirring to flip them over. Then add the garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Allow the mushrooms to sear another 5 minutes to develop a rich caramelized color.
1. Using the back of a knife, lightly smash lemongrass and ginger; cut lemongrass into 4 pieces. Bring lemongrass, ginger, lime leaves, and broth to a boil in a large saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer until flavors are melded, 8–10 minutes. Strain broth into clean saucepan; discard solids.
2. Add chicken and return to a boil. Reduce heat, add mushrooms, and simmer, skimming occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and mushrooms are soft, 20–25 minutes. Mix in coconut milk, fish sauce, and sugar.