1. 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
2. 4 cloves garlic, minced
3. 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, optional
4. 1 teaspoon dried thyme
5. 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
6. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
7. 3 pounds mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice, thyme and rosemary; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Place mushrooms in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
4. Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until browned and tender, tossing occasionally.
5. Serve immediately.