1. 1 pound spaghetti
2. 1 pound mushrooms, thinly sliced
3. 2 zucchini, thinly sliced and quartered
4. 2/3 cup peas
5. 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
6. 2 sprigs thyme
7. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
8. 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
9. 1/4 cup heavy cream
1. In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, mushrooms, zucchini, peas, garlic, thyme and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and heavy cream.
3. Serve immediately.